Your first visit to Montgomery Foot Specialists, P.C. involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. You’ll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment. We look forward to meeting you!
- Patient Forms
- Directions and Parking
- Payment Information
- Insurances we accept
Please print and fill out these forms. You may bring to them to your initial appointment or fax them to (334‐396‐3660). Please click on the link below to access the New patient information forms:
Print, fill them out and bring them with you to your appointment. This will save you time on your first visit with our office in Montgomery AL.
HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practice: This is for your copy only.
Our physicians request that you refrain from wearing lotion or nail polish on the initial visit.
Please Remember To Bring The Following Items:
- Medication List (including milligrams and dosage)
- Insurance cards
- Photo ID (such as driver’s license)
- Completed New Patient Paperwork
- If your insurance plan requires a referral from your primary doctor, please make sure you call and obtain one prior to your appointment.
Directions and Parking
In Montgomery AL we are located across from Landmark Church of Christ. We are a brown brick free standing building 1831 Halcyon Blvd.
Click on view larger map for a better view.
- Please call our office or your insurance carrier to verify acceptance
- Our office accepts a variety of HMOs, PPOs, and other health plans. Please call our office to verify acceptance of your insurance carrier.
- We are not excepting Medicaid patients at this time.
- All copays are due on the date of service.
- When unexpected illness strike, unexpected expense strikes as well. MFCS understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just minutes to complete an application and this will allow you to break your payments down. You can contact our office with any questions or contact www.carecredit.com.